Sunday, January 11, 2009

now that's what i call music vol.3 (1984) (UK)


disc 1.
01 - duran duran - the reflex
02 - nik kershaw - i wont let the sun go down on me
03 - sister sledge - thinking of you
04 - omd - locomotion
05 - ultravox - dancing with tears in my eyes
06 - howard jones - pearl in the shell
07 - blancmange - dont tell me
08 - phil collins - against all odds (take a look at me now)
09 - frankie goes to hollywood - two tribes
10 - grandmaster flash & melle mel - white lines (dont do it)
11 - the special aka - nelson mandela
12 - womack & womack - love wars
13 - the style council - youre the best thing
14 - bob marley & the wailers - one love
15 - bronski beat - small town boy







download disc 1

disc 2.
01 - queen - i want to break free
02 - cyndi lauper - time after time
03 - alison moyet - love resurrection
04 - the bluebells - young at heart
05 - banarama - robert de niro's waiting
06 - propaganda - doctor mabuse
07 - tina turner - what's love got to do with it
08 - the flying pickets - when you're young and in love
09 - wham - wake me up before you go go
10 - thompson twins - you take me up
11 - the weather girls - it' raining men
12 - gary glitter - dance me up
13 - the art company - susanna
14 - madness - one better day
15 - david sylvian - red guitar










download disc 2

No comments:

Post a Comment